Vineyard sites on the Middle Franconian Bocksbeutel Road
Großlagen (collective vineyard sites)
Three Großlagen, vineyard sites encompassing several vineyards, are located in the Administrative District of Neustadt an der Aisch-Bad Windsheim:
- Frankenberger Schlossstück (including Ippesheim, Weigenheim, Ergersheim, Bad Windsheim, Sugenheim and Markt Nordheim)
- Burgberg (including Bad Windsheim, Ipsheim)
- Herrenberg (This Großlage (collective vineyard site) is mainly a Lower Franconian one in the Administrative District of Kitzingen, but it takes in Sugenheim in Middle Franconia)
Einzellagen (single vineyard sites)
15 Einzellagen are found within the Administrative District of Neustadt an der Aisch-Bad Windsheim:
- Bullenheimer "Paradies"
- Ippesheimer "Herrschaftsberg"
- Frankenberger "Herrschaftsberg"
- Ergersheimer "Altenberg"
- Ingolstädter "Rotenberg"
- Reuscher "Hohenlandsberg"
- Markt Nordheimer "Hohenkottenheim"
- Ulsenheimer "Huttenberg"
- Oberntiefer "Rosenberg"
- Weimersheimer "Roter Berg"
- Ipsheimer "Burg Hoheneck"
- Neundorfer "Wonne", "Hüßberg", "Sonneberg" and "Mönchsberg"
The names of the vineyards are mostly based on ancient place names. They are evocative of the local landscapes and also reflect the poetic speech of people who tend land.